The Oklahoma Department of Libraries has once again selected EBSCO to provide the statewide reference databases for all schools and libraries in the state. The new contract goes into effect on October 1, 2017, and can be extended for up to five years.
More information will be headed your way, but here’s what you need to know right now:
- You don’t have to do anything if you are already using EBSCO’s statewide contract. You will automatically be registered when the new contract begins October 1. (If your library is not using this service, or you think your password may have expired, register here.)
- All of the same databases are returning, but four are changing. Academic Search and Business Source will be available at the Elite Level. (The Oklahoma State Regents may elect to upgrade these databases to Premiere Level for colleges and universities.) Also, MAS Complete and Regional Business News Plus have been upgraded.
- Plus, there are nine new databases added to the Digital Prairie collection!
- Computer Source: Consumer Edition
- Hobbies and Crafts Reference Center
- Home Improvement Reference Center
- Legal Collection
- Legal Information Reference Center
- Poetry and Short Story Reference Center
- Psychology and Behavioral Science Collection
- Religion and Philosophy Collection
- Sociological Collection
Watch for more information on these Digital Prairie offerings. Questions? Concerns? Contact ODL Info.