Chrome Browser recently made a change and turned off the Flash Player and this made our Britannica Learning Zone have problems. It does not affect all users but the steps below can be used to correct this issue. Once you go through these steps it will be saved for future visits.
Turn on Adobe Flash Player in Chrome browser.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More (you may see 3 dots on your screen instead of “More”, then click on Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
4. Under “Privacy,” click Content settings.
5. Under “Flash,” choose “Allow sites to run Flash.”
6. At the bottom, click Done.