Chrome Browser recently made a change and turned off the Flash Player and this made our Britannica Learning Zone have problems. It does not affect all users but the steps below can be used to correct this issue. Once you go through these steps it will be saved for future visits.
Turn on Adobe Flash Player in Chrome browser.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More (you may see 3 dots on your screen instead of “More”, then click on Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
4. Under “Privacy,” click Content settings.
5. Under “Flash,” choose “Allow sites to run Flash.”
6. At the bottom, click Done.
Have you set up access to the Digital Prairie databases in the past, but find that you can no longer log on? The most common cause is a change in your institution’s IP addresses. For example, this can be caused by changing servers. If your IP addresses have changed, contact both Ebsco and Britannica to let them know your new address or range of addresses. To find your IP address, go to Google.com and type “What is my IP address?” in the search box. Your address will appear at the top of the results page. If your institution uses a range of IP addresses, contact your IT staff.
EBSCO Technical Support
Britannica Technical Support
|1 (800) 758-5995
||1 (800) 621-3900 ext. 7160
Monday thru Friday: 24 hrs./day
Saturday: 9am to 5pm EST
|Support Hours:8:00 am to 7:00 pm, daily